By Thomas Madison
I received this email from Ted Cruz today, begging for $5.
I was going to email back and tell Senor Cruz that I am a Trump supporter, but I didn’t have the heart. I hate to see a grown man cry.
Donald Trump has not once begged me for money. I appreciate that! I lost all respect for Cruz after the “New York values” comment.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
I am at a crucial moment in my campaign.
Without your support, it could all be over — and the Washington Cartel would love nothing more than to see that happen.
Let me explain: my campaign must raise another $289,473 to support our volunteers in Iowa, AND we have to do it before Caucus day.
The Washington Cartel and the liberal media — clinging to their way of life — would rather see anyone but me as president.
Don’t take my word for it — see for yourself.
- ‘He’s a strict originalist on the meaning of the Constitution;’ (No he isn’t. He’s a self-serving career government parasite)
- ‘He’s a true believer who detests the federal government, and has spent his life embracing radical right economic and political views;’ (He is an equal opportunity hater. He detests everyone)
- ‘He’s smart;’ (But not smart enough to accept Donald Trump’s VP offer. STUPID!)
- ‘He’s disciplined and strategic;’ (No he isn’t. He’s conniving and manipulative) AND
- ‘He’s willing to destroy institutions.’ (Especially that institution called The United States of America)
You see: the reasons listed above are the exact outline for why the Washington Cartel AND the liberal media would rather support Donald Trump than risk me winning the presidency.
I am fighting as hard as I can to make you proud and win the Iowa Caucus, but to do it, I need your support.
There is only a little time left before the first votes are cast.
I know you probably can’t drop everything and spend a week in Iowa, but you can still help in a huge way.
Using one of the links below, will you donate $5 or more to sponsor a volunteer and help put me over the top in Iowa?
Thomas, you have been a huge encouragement while I have campaigned across America, but now I’m facing my biggest challenge yet.
I hope and pray you will stick with me — the eyes of the nation are on Iowa in less than a week.
Thank you and God bless!