Photo, above: Megyn Kelly, equating Jesus to the myth of Santa Claus
By Thomas Madison
A petition to ban Megyn Kelly from future Republican debates is being circulated by change.org and is being forwarded directly to Rupert Murcoch, Chairman and CEO of Fox News. I have already signed, as well as over 40,000 other American patriots. Please add your name and help prevent future Republican debates from becoming shameless, sensational ambushes. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the link to the petition, or you can CLICK HERE to go directly to the petition.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Megyn Kelly characterizes the Presidential selection process as “fun”, dismissing the millions of Americans that find it much more serious. We deserve better than Megyn Kelly. Below, please find a list of reasons we believe Megyn Kelly should be barred from all future debates:
- Megyn Kelly had a clear agenda: attack Donald Trump. Even if she “attacked equally”, we’re not looking for a hatchet-man; we’re looking for a moderator to thoroughly, and fairly, vet the Presidential candidates.
- With over 90 million Americans out of the labor force, they are more concerned with their future than whether or not someone engaged in name calling.
- She tenaciously covered (to the point of voyeuristic obsession) Mr. Trumps past rather than his vision for the future.
- Megyn Kelly’s feeling, however valid, should come second to the interest of our Nation.
- She focused on candidates personally, rather than politically.
- Megyn Kelly failed to cover many things more relevant to a Presidential candidate. For example, Marco Rubio’s gang of eight bill, Jeb Bush’s fascination with common core and feckless immigration policy, Rand Paul’s specific position on constitutional issues, Ted Cruz’s track record of telling the truth on everything he’s ever done, politically, Ben Carson’s honest, calm and collected “outsider” approach (mixed with his questionable second amendment stance), etc.
Ultimately, neither she nor Fox News lived up the “fair and balanced” standard: were it not for closing statements, the American people may have viewed an entire debate without understanding a single issue for which the candidates stand.
While her disdain for Mr. Trump was evident, this petition is a call for truly fair and balanced coverage of all candidates. Therefore, and as evidenced by her clear bias and poor performance, Megyn Kelly should be barred from hosting or moderating all future Republican Presidential debates.
In addition to the significant amount of signatures, here is what some people have to say, in particular:
- MARK LEVIN: FOX NEWS, MEGYN KELLY ‘HOSTED A NATIONAL ENQUIRER DEBATE, NOT A REPUBLICAN DEBATE—OWE AMERICAN PEOPLE AN APOLOGY’
- “This was more of an inquisition than it was a debate. It was a missed opportunity to talk about things that really mattered.” – Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- “I have done every step needed on this petition..it didn’t take long at all and I feel good I didn’t just sign, but followed through all steps. We the people can bring her down, but not if we don’t follow through and complete all steps. I have been a troll for the first time on fb I’ve gone to Megyn’s page and posted this on every post on her page, I’ve posted to trumps page, I posted on Hilary’s page, I have posted on right wing page, I’ve shared on my wall, and I posted on fox page! Do all the steps if you truly want this witch hunt to stop.” – Darla Germer
- “Megyn Kelly doesn’t want women treated like sex objects-ha! http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/786421” – Kimber Lee
- “megyn kelly and fox news is to blame… I have been a loyal follower of fox news for many years…. in one night they stooped as low as cnn.. fair and balanced… they owe donald trump and the public an apology” – Nicholas Sommerfield
To sign the petition…. CLICK HERE