By Thomas Madison
I don’t know whether to do cartwheels or yawn. Cartwheels because I am ecstatic to see this being done, seven years late, but at least being done, or yawn because the Republicans seem to be as much in bed with Barack Hussein, and it may very likely go nowhere (Come on, GOP, prove me wrong!).
Finally, someone has authored an impeachment resolution against Barack Hussein. Those someones are the patriots at North American Law Center, who have drafted the impeachment resolution, which will be presented to the RNC by Michigan’s RNC committeeman, Dave Agema, who will be presenting the impeachment resolution to the RNC at their next meeting, January 13-15.
Among the charges in the impeachment resolution are: Usurpation of the Oval Office via criminal identity fraud; malfeasance, misconduct, and abuse of the Oval Office; and aiding and abetting known enemies of the United States.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
The charges are certainly spot-on. It is amazing that Barack Hussein has been able to get away with this for seven years.
My first question is should we waste our time with this? Is there enough time to conduct impeachment hearings and a vote in the House, and then send the resolution to the Senate for a vote and conviction? I don’t know, but I see great benefit in at least trying. First, it should convince Hussein that he has been over the line, and needs to dial back his unconstitutional executive misdeeds, causing him to abandon his control freak agenda. Second, we may actually impeach AND convict this guy. Getting the resolution through the House should be no trouble. It’s the Senate that will present the greatest challenge, where we need a 2/3 majority, 67 of 100 sitting senators, for conviction. There are 54 Republicans in the Senate, so we’ll need a handful of Democrats (13) to pull this off. Possible. Third, the impeachment process and publicity of the charges will certainly degrade the Democrat Party in an important election year. Go for it!
Best of luck, ladies and gentlemen in Congress. Git ‘er done!
NALC Articles of Impeachment against Barrack Hussein….
Michigan’s Republican National Committee committeeman will be introducing a resolution featuring articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama during the RNC’s January 13-15 meetings.
Dave Agema told The Daily Wire that he will introduce the resolution of 48 criminal charges written by the North American Law Center to the RNC, and the resolution will call on House Republicans to begin the impeachment process.
“It’s simply asking our House of Representatives…to abide by their oath of office and accomplish what they should do,” Agema said.
Some of Obama’s impeachable offenses include his executive orders on guns, illegal immigration, Syrian refugee program, Obamacare, gun-running, and spying on Congress, according to Agema.
“The way it works is one House of Representatives member puts in impeachment articles for the House and it starts the process,” Agema said. “Recently, we didn’t own the House and the Senate, but Republicans do now, and the purpose of it really is we’re a nation of laws and separation of powers.”
Agema explained that one House member could write up the impeachment articles, which would then go to the House Judiciary Committee, which has 23 Republicans and requires only 20 votes to make it to the House floor. It would take 218 House members to pass, and there are 246 Republicans in the House. If the House votes to impeach Obama, then the Senate would serve as a jury and would require a two-thirds vote of present senators to remove the president from office.
“It lets the president, Obama, know that we’re not going to put up with his ability to go around the Constitution. Secondly, it warns any future president that he doesn’t have that right either, and it encourages the base to get involved,” Agema said.
The committeeman also said that the GOP owes this to its grassroots base.
“A lot of them have been disenfranchised by the lack of leadership and the lack of aggression to go after some of these things, especially when it comes to Obamacare and funding Planned Parenthood,” Agema said.
In a Facebook post, TNALC naturally expressed support for Agema and went over some “common false objections” to impeachment:
- We don’t have the votes to impeach! – Why not, since we only need 20 of 23 Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee to advance Articles to the full House, only 218 of 247 House Republicans to Impeach in the House… no democrats needed until the Senate trial.
- The Senate won’t convict! – We need 2/3 of the senators “present” at the end of the trial in order to convict and remove. The Senate is NOT a “legislative” body under legislative rules in the case of impeachment. They are a “criminal jury” operating under very strict Rules similar to any criminal jury. NO “co-conspirator” can sit on the jury…. How many Senators will be “present” at the end of the trial?
- We will get Joe Biden! – No… because Joe Biden was directly involved in every Obama crime, he is ineligible to succeed Obama to the Oval Office. Evidence presented in the Obama trial will demonstrate Biden’s complicity, as well and that of Hillary Clinton.
- What about the Court of Public Opinion? – An impeachment trial must be aired on open TV for the nation and world to see. The court of public opinion is more important that the Senate Jury, who will be swayed by the Court of Public Opinion.
- Big donors don’t matter, compared to the voters! – No matter how many millions a handful of GOP donors pour into the 2016 election — it will not result in votes in the election booth. Republicans must regain the faith of their voters, which they cannot do at this point without impeachment of President Obama!