By Thomas Madison
Listen as this Muslim nutjob explains that infidel lives and property are rightfully the property of Muslims, because Christians and Jews are “filthy.”
Now, guess where this scumbag resides. Are you imagining a Middle Eastern Islamic country like Afghanistan, or Iran, or Pakistan? Perhaps a European country recently overrun by Muslims?
How about Memphis, Tennessee, where said nutjob is a university dean and professor?
Meet goatfucking slimeball Shaykh Yasir Qadhi. His profile follows the video.
From Al Maghrib
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi (Dean of Academic Affairs, Instructor)
- Hails FromMemphis, Tennessee, USA
- ExpertiseTheology (Aqeedah)
- Famous Quote“Be careful of laughing at others for perhaps Allah might forgive their ignorance and not forgive your arrogance.”
- Most Likely to Say“In and of itself” and “Forgive me for this tangent but…….”
- Classroom Pet PeeveHe might just coin an abstractly long seemingly academic word about you if he finds you sleeping in class.
- Known ForFriend and foe alike acknowledge that his greatest weakness is his passion for ice cream, which he seems to devour with an almost sinister delight.
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi, PhD, is the Dean of Academic Affairs at AlMaghrib Institute. He is one of the few people who has combined a traditional Eastern Islamic seminary education with a Western academic training of the study of Islam.
Shaykh Yasir graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences, and then completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah. He then returned to America, and completed a PhD in Religious Studies from Yale University.
He has authored several books, published academic articles, and appeared on numerous satellite and TV stations around the globe. His online videos are of the most popular and highly-watched Islamic videos in English.
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi is a resident Scholar of the Memphis Islamic Center. He is also a professor at Rhodes College, in the Department of Religious Studies.