Photo, above: 40,000 screaming Trump fans in Mobile, Alabama GET IT!
This is a glorious era we Americans are embarking upon. True to our history as a nation and a people, it is bold, it is innovative, and it will generate the sort of individual and collective prosperity we enjoyed in the boom eras of the sixties and nineties.
You can call it the America First era or the Trump era. Both are appropriate and descriptively accurate. The promise of Donald Trump is welcome and long needed. For the first time in a very long time, we will have a true leader, one who considers the American people first, rather than special interests and/or foreign countries.
How can any American read Donald Trump’s America First Energy Plan and not feel giddy about the future. Not only their futures, but especially the futures of their children and grandchildren. Yet, there are still the haters out there who, inexplicably, don’t get it. For you fine folks especially…. READ THIS!
Following is Donald Trump’s action plan for America’s energy sector during the first 100 days of his administration….
Here is my 100-day action plan:
- We’re going to rescind all the job-destroying Obama executive actions including the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.
- We’re going to save the coal industry and other industries threatened by Hillary Clinton’s extremist agenda.
- I’m going to ask Trans Canada to renew its permit application for the Keystone Pipeline.
- We’re going to lift moratoriums on energy production in federal areas
- We’re going to revoke policies that impose unwarranted restrictions on new drilling technologies. These technologies create millions of jobs with a smaller footprint than ever before.
- We’re going to cancel the Paris Climate Agreement and stop all payments of U.S. tax dollars to U.N. global warming programs.
- Any regulation that is outdated, unnecessary, bad for workers, or contrary to the national interest will be scrapped. We will also eliminate duplication, provide regulatory certainty, and trust local officials and local residents.
- Any future regulation will go through a simple test: is this regulation good for the American worker? If it doesn’t pass this test, the rule will not be approved.
The Donald concludes his America First Energy Plan thusly….
The choice in November is a choice between a Clinton Agenda that puts Donors First – or a new agenda that puts America First.
It is a choice between a Clinton government of, by and for the powerful – or a return to government of, by and for the people.
It is a choice between certain decline, or a revival of America’s promise.
The people in charge of our government say things can’t change.
I am here to tell you that things have to change.
They want you to keep trusting the same people who’ve betrayed you.
I am here to tell you that if you keep supporting those who’ve let you down, then you will keep getting let down for the rest of your life.
I am prepared to kick the special interests out of Washington, D.C. and to hand their seat of power over to you.
It’s about time.
Together, we will put the American people first again.
We will make our communities wealthy again.
We will make our cities safe again.
We will make our country strong again.
Ladies and Gentlemen: We will make America Great Again.