The cockroach death toll in the ISIS Afghanistan MOAB bombing is at nearly 100 and climbing as workers continue to find bodies while sorting through the rubble and wreckage.

According to The Daily Caller, nearly 100 dead bodies have been pulled from Islamic State caves targeted Thursday by the largest non-nuclear bomb in the U.S. military’s arsenal, Afghan military officials told The Wall Street Journal.

Afghan officials say the death toll is likely to increase as U.S. and Afghan Security Forces continue their damage assessment and clear the formerly held ISIS territory. The U.S. dropped the “mother of all bombs” on ISIS’s headquarters in Afghanistan after repeated efforts to expel the militants failed. No civilian casualties have been reported yet by the U.S. or Afghan military.

take our poll - story continues below

Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?

  • Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Powdered Wig Society updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Ocasio-Cortez is announcing a nationwide tour to push her Green New Hoax. The tour will leave a zero-carbon footprint, of course

“This was the first time that we encountered an extensive obstacle to our progress,” top U.S. general in Afghanistan Gen. John Nicholson told reporters Friday. He continued, “It was the right time to use it tactically against the right target on the battlefield.”

The bomb used by the U.S. is designed to explode 6 feet before it hits the ground and collapse any underlying tunnels or caves. So far Afghan officials say “Twenty-two bodies were found in one cave, 60 in another and 10 bodies in a third.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/15/the-number-of-isis-fighters-killed-by-the-moab-is-nothing-short-of-staggering/#ixzz4eKfJJTpe