The midterm elections, just a few days away, are clearly a referendum on the performance of President Trump, which, by any objective measure, has been impressive.

I remain convinced that the biggest news from the midterm elections will be the huge crossover of black voters voting Republican.

In a Rassmussen poll from October 29, blacks approved of President Trump’s performance by an unprecedented and stunning 40%. That is nearly half of all black voters and represents about 5% of the electorate. Most elections will be impacted greatly by a 5% reversal in historical voting pattern, which could result in a total swing of 10%.

take our poll - story continues below

Will the Democrats try to impeach President Trump now that they control the House?

  • Will the Democrats try to impeach President Trump now that they control the House?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Powdered Wig Society updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Hilarious tweet from Alyssa Milano, offering Justice Ginsburg both of her kidneys. The replies are classic!

Help us fight Facebook and keep the First Amendment alive by donating anything you can and sharing this link everywhere…. https://www.gofundme.com/powdered-wig-society

Finally recognizing that they have been used by Democrats for decades and trapped on the Democrat plantation of dependence, Blacks are not walking away from the Democrat Party, the party of the KKK and Jim Crow, they are sprinting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Help us fight Facebook and keep the First Amendment alive by donating anything you can and sharing this link everywhere…. https://www.gofundme.com/powdered-wig-society