The new cache of Hitlery emails are revealing some Benghazi-specific communications that are frightening in their indifference to security protocol. Each and every one of the emails should be Top Secret or higher, in my opinion.
It is well-known that Hitlery’s unsecure private server was hacked, likely by several hacking operations. Yet she freely discussed Ambassador Stevens’ location in the most dangerous terrorist hotspot in the world and did so casually in more than one email.
Remember Hitlery claiming that she knew Chris Stevens well and he was a close friend? Check the email chain, below, closely. She didn’t even know his name, calling him “Chris Smith.” These are obviously not emails turned over by the State Department, as they are completely unredacted. They would have been redacted almost entirely, if not entirely, had Hitlery’s goons had the chance.
Considering Ansar al-Sharia may very well have intercepted and read these emails, and used the intelligence to prepare and conduct their attack, it is beyond comprehension that this woman is not only walking around freely, but running for President of the United States. The corruption runs a mile deep in Washington!
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
According to Conservative Daily Post, “Hillary Clinton has been destroyed with email hacks and document leaks for nearly two months now, and she will be waking up this morning to another one. In an email released Monday regarding Hillary’s Benghazi investigation, there was one specific message that detailed the exact location of Ambassador Chris Stevens. Because this email was sent through the unsecured server, it is highly probable that terrorists intercepted the message.
There were five relevant emails in the cache of Clinton emails that placed Amb. Stevens in harms way:
- March 23, 2011: In this email, Clinton’s then-chief of staff Jacob Sullivan wrote to Clinton about the NATO mission in Libya. Sullivan also wrote that someone named Bill was ‘trying to make sure Chris Stevens gets into E. Libya.’
- March 27, 2011: This is an email between two State Department officials that was then forwarded to Clinton. Regarding his location and travel plans, the email said, ‘The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage off shore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.’
- April 8, 2011: An email among State Department employees that was later forwarded to Clinton said, “Security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”
- April 10, 2011: Another email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton marked said, “The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi. The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout.
- April 24, 2011: A final email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton: ‘Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.'”