“The worst enemy is one whose doctrines are founded in hate and are thus beyond debate.” ~TOBSHA LEARNER, The Witch of Cologne
From its inception in 1987, the Muslim Brotherhood’s mutant offspring Hamas has been focused like a laser beam on one target: The destruction of Israel.
The founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hassan al-Banna, once said, “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”
So it’s just the country it desires to obliterate, right? Nope…more like Jews in general…
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Hamas has taken from the Hadith (sayings of the prophet):
The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: “The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”
Their goal: Jewish genocide.
But wait…there’s more. You want peace? Well, maybe the world community wants peace, but Hamas will have NONE of that. They say in their charter that peace has no place in the —- Islamic Resistance Movement. They prove this regularly:
– By violating every agreement they’ve made with Israel.
– They aim their rockets directly into Jewish civilian areas hoping to kill innocent Jewish men, women and children.
– They use their own women and children as human shields in order to raise the casualty rate on their side, and use it to demonize Israel.
Because the Jews are to blame for everything, according to Hamas:
– the Jewish people are responsible for every world war
– the Jewish people are culpable for every world government revolution
– AND Jewish money controls all media (well, then I guess they could do a better PR job on PA-TV and Al Jazeera).
Twice now, Israel has agreed to a ceasefire since the start of Operation Protective Edge (July 7, 2014)…which began in a response to the interminable rocket assaults on Israelis since Hamas took power in Gaza, as part of the Palestinian Authority. Hamas refuses to halt their terrorist activities or their human rights violations upon innocents Jews OR upon their own people.
So, what do you do with bloodthirsty, intractable savages…that an anti-Semitic world wants you to hug into your neighborhood?
You treat them like a good enemy…and as Laurell K. Hamilton so aptly put it in, The Killing Dance: “The only good enemy is a dead enemy.”
Shalom through strength…