Dianne Feinstein is rousing the troops, trying to incite enough public outrage over President Trump’s SCOTUS pick to keep him or her from being confirmed.

Feinstein claims that 2/3 of America approves of murdering babies, a practice the California nitwit attempts to sanitize by calling it women’s “reproductive health care.”

No, Dianne, 2/3 of America does not approve of murdering babies. You are lying! With 62% of Americans identifying as church-attending Christians, it is not possible that half of them believe murdering babies is cool, and that is presuming that all of the other 38% of America approves of abortion.

Trending: Breaking! They’re heeeeeere! First load of 10,000 Syrian refugees has arrived in New Orleans, being resettled into 180 unsuspecting US communities

Feinstein doubles down with a second tweet warning woman that their license to be sluts (abortion) is in serious danger if President Trump’s SCOTUS pick is confirmed, an obvious ploy to fire up the grassroots to call their senators and demand that he or she not vote to confirm President Trump’s pick.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Joe Biden drop out of the Presidential race because of his inappropriate touching of women?

  • Should Joe Biden drop out of the Presidential race because of his inappropriate touching of women?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Powdered Wig Society updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Nice try, Dianne, but it ain’t gonna’ work.

Then, Feinstein doubled down with a second desperate tweet, insisting that women are going to die unless they are allowed to have abortions.